This is our one-nozzle draft beer in-counter dispenser designed to be flush mounted into a keg box. The nozzles, drain pan and drip tray are all made of stainless steel. Includes LEDs that light when beer is placed on valve. Dispenser utilizes the cold air in the keg cooler to chill the valves and beer lines. Dispenser should be wiped down after each day’s use. It should be thoroughly cleaned on the same schedule as beer line cleaning (every two weeks). Dispenser arrives ready for installation. Standard AC power and draft beer CO2/Gas setup is required for operation.
- This dispenser is 1 valve.
- Each valve has three programmable sizes.
- The beer lines are 6’ of 3/16” vinyl beer lines with NSF certified tubing.
- Each come with beer nut and tail piece already installed on beer lines.
- Sheet metal is 304 stainless steel.
- Valve has three programmable sizes.
- This dispenser and all its components are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation.
*Dispenser is for use in US & Canada ONLY. GrinOn reserves the right to cancel or refuse sale to any order that is being shipped to a freight forwarder or knowingly shipped to a territory that GrinOn does not distribute in*