3/8" quick disconnect female connector in-line hose barb.
Quick-disconnect fittings are practical and efficient, making CO2 tank swaps a breeze. Make and break tubing connections without separating the tubing from the fitting. Easily switch lines to decrease downtime and increase efficiency.
We recommend quick disconnects because we use quick disconnects all the time! Why?
- Efficiency: There's no need for a crescent wrench to disassemble the tank and regulator when a CO2 tank runs empty. Simply disconnect the gas line and reconnect to a replacement CO2 tank with regulator already attached. You'll be back in action and ready to pour in no time.
- Reduce spills with valved fittings for additional safety.
- Create your own combinations for enhanced flexibility.
- Perfect for mobile events that may require repetitive gas tank swaps.
Compatible with all CO2 tank regulators. Female connecter attaches to CO2 tank. For male connector that attaches to the gas line connecting to keg coupler, click here
- 3/8" B with shutoff
- Materials: NSF listed Acetal
- Pressure: vacuum to 120psi, 8.3 bar
- Temperature: -40°F to 180°F